Super smash bros ST 4 Super smash bros ST 4

Not bad, not bad at all

Great movie. One of the best sprite animations I've seen besides Super Mario Z series.
The fight scenes were well animated and well done, and the sound effects matched perfectly.
Hell, you even got a good voice actor for Snake.

Really well done. Looking forward to your next submission.

Recomended for Video Game Parodies btw.

Hotride - The Prodigy Hotride - The Prodigy

Alright...but no point

It wasn't bad, but wasn't quite good either. The drawings were really repetative and nothing really happened. It was kind of a boring movie honestly, but at the same time wasn't crap, so I didn't blam it.
You've got some talent though...just work a bit harder and you can make some good stuff.

Harry doesn't die Harry doesn't die

I passed it just for the ending

The ending was great. But please work on your audio, the mic scratches got annoying. But other than that it was funny.

PinkSkull responds:

Haha. Well the ending is the joke.. there are a couple more after credits.. and sorry for the audio '=)

Pizza Shack Deluxe Pizza Shack Deluxe

Nice concept and great first try

This game was fun. I had a blast playing it and wished I could have continued longer when I was forced to stop. The concept wasn't original, but the way it was used was good.

But there are a few things I have to mention that force me to rate this lower than a seven.

1: CONTROLS!!! The controls are, not nesicarily bad, but awkward. They take some getting used to, but even when you've played a few levels you still mess up. It never hindered me on getting orders done, but it is something you should fix, or look into changing if you edit the game or make a new one.

2: Machines: Lineing up your character to the machines was a bit more difficult than it needed to be. It took a lot of hitting the buttons to move the guy mere inches to get him to line up perfectly to make the food items. It was an annoyance that took away some fun from the game.

3: SAVE GLITCH!!!: I may have missed this, but I'll mention it anyway. When I quit playing I came back to continue my campaign mode. The game recognized me by the name I typed in, but none of my new machines were there. Just the old ones and the starting reputation. I am positive I did not press the forget me button, but if you don't hear this from other people I might have.
Of course I thought I'd mention it just in case.

Overall I thought this game was a great concept and a great step towards a final product. Right now it feels more of a demo than a game, something to keep us entertained while you work on the finishing touches. I HIGHLY recomend you to fix these glitches and re-submit this game so I can finally give this the high score it deserves. Until then, I don't like rating demos.

Good job and I hope to see more from you or at least this game fixed.

Parachute Retrospect Parachute Retrospect

Great music

That was a pretty nice game. Good concept, and it got harder too which was fun. And the music matched perfectly. Good choice.

However....I think I had more fun killing the people than saving them....whoops.

Nice game.

Motion blur tutorial Motion blur tutorial

Good Job

Nice tutorial. Gave me some good tricks to use in flash and gave me some ideas using that same technique. Thanks.
Not the best, but definately not the worst, and worthy of a recomendation to the flash tutorials collection.

Metroid Prime Metroid Prime

a thousand words could not explain this

speechless...s..w..e..e..t just like ice c..r..e..a..m..e

The Evil Machine The Evil Machine

nice you really created something original

this is pretty good, right from the vine, no masing around with it.( im so lazy i cant right a good madiphor( i also cant spell).

Tapestry Tapestry

soothing but yet not slow, nice work

good job