Pizza Shack Deluxe Pizza Shack Deluxe

Nice concept and great first try

This game was fun. I had a blast playing it and wished I could have continued longer when I was forced to stop. The concept wasn't original, but the way it was used was good.

But there are a few things I have to mention that force me to rate this lower than a seven.

1: CONTROLS!!! The controls are, not nesicarily bad, but awkward. They take some getting used to, but even when you've played a few levels you still mess up. It never hindered me on getting orders done, but it is something you should fix, or look into changing if you edit the game or make a new one.

2: Machines: Lineing up your character to the machines was a bit more difficult than it needed to be. It took a lot of hitting the buttons to move the guy mere inches to get him to line up perfectly to make the food items. It was an annoyance that took away some fun from the game.

3: SAVE GLITCH!!!: I may have missed this, but I'll mention it anyway. When I quit playing I came back to continue my campaign mode. The game recognized me by the name I typed in, but none of my new machines were there. Just the old ones and the starting reputation. I am positive I did not press the forget me button, but if you don't hear this from other people I might have.
Of course I thought I'd mention it just in case.

Overall I thought this game was a great concept and a great step towards a final product. Right now it feels more of a demo than a game, something to keep us entertained while you work on the finishing touches. I HIGHLY recomend you to fix these glitches and re-submit this game so I can finally give this the high score it deserves. Until then, I don't like rating demos.

Good job and I hope to see more from you or at least this game fixed.

Parachute Retrospect Parachute Retrospect

Great music

That was a pretty nice game. Good concept, and it got harder too which was fun. And the music matched perfectly. Good choice.

However....I think I had more fun killing the people than saving them....whoops.

Nice game.

Motion blur tutorial Motion blur tutorial

Good Job

Nice tutorial. Gave me some good tricks to use in flash and gave me some ideas using that same technique. Thanks.
Not the best, but definately not the worst, and worthy of a recomendation to the flash tutorials collection.

Cheney's Texas Takedown Cheney's Texas Takedown

It was only a matter of time

Nice game. Nice, short, and to the point. I knew it was only a matter of time before Cheney's little accident was made into a flash game.
Great music too. That was the funniest part.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

ROCK ON!!!!

This is the best game ever. I just got a guitar, and I wish I could play that good. Great job.
My song.
1---1---1---1-------1---1---1---1--------------9-----81---1
-------1---1---9--------------0---0---1-------3-5-----1---1-
----------c---------1---1---9---9---9---c------------------0
---0---2-3-a-------0---0---3-4-3-4-a---------0---0-------0--
-0---a----------

Battle for Gondor Battle for Gondor

One of the best

This game is one of the best games I have played here. Good job, and make another one.
I got to lvl 11, the one where the demon pops up, before it got too hard.
Great game.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

735 ft

Good game, it entertained me for a while

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_

Thanx

Thank you for your wonderfull tutorial on Flash. Im a flash N00B(first movie got blammed in an hour) and this helped me a lot.

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

AWSOME

That was one of the coolest things on Newgrounds. Really original. My favorites were the cattipiller and the vortex thingy. Good work.

the skullkid the skullkid

AWSOME

Nothing better than to go Jason on someones ass, or stomach.

I just wish it was longer.